Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the freshwater drain plug on a 1998 catalina sport

Customer Question

where is the freshwater drain plug on a 1998 catalina sport class c motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

You should be seeing some drain lines underneath the chassis. Sometimes the lines will have caps on them and you have to pull them off to drain the water, other times it will just be a tube and you will have a valve you have to turn to drain the tank. Sometimes the valve is right at the tank and other times it can be near the water pump, or in back of the water heater or in the plumbing bay. I would see where the drain lines are outside and then look in the same area on the inside. Wish I had better info on this, I looked in the manual and it was not much help. IF you would like to try another expert please let me know... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi...

Just checking in to see if my answered helped, if you still have more questions please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included... Robert