peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a shifting problem with an 01 mh 3000. I think it is

Customer Question

I have a shifting problem with an 01 mh 3000. I think it is electrical because when checking the oil level using the sensor it reads at times code (95). I changed the sensor but every the oil level sensor works or reads correctly it shifts beautiful but when it starts shifting bad it no longer can read this sensor
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are able to pull over and let it idle then the oil level reads o.k. and the vehicle then operates o.k. this may be due to sludge build up in the engine to where the engine oil isnt draining back to the oil pan properly or fast enough causing low oil reading causing this issue here.I have seen engines sludges up before causing oil to become trapped at the top of the engine not draining back to the engine oil pan fast enough that causes this.

I would have the engine inspected and see if this is the cause here needing cleaned out to repair this as well as the wiring checked to the oil sensor to make sure it isnt damaged or shorted at all causing this fault as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete