Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Domestic thermostat reads E7

Customer Question

Domestic thermostat reads E7
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert,...

That code means that the power boards inside the AC units are not sensing the AC voltage and it will shut down. Go to the breaker panel and shut all the breakers OFF and then back on, IF you still have that code I would shut the breakers off and check all your connections at the control box make sure nothing came loose. You can also try and reset the thermostat by disconnecting the DC voltage going to it, disconnect the battery for a few mins and see if the code goes away. Beyond that you might need a RV shop to have a better look at this could be an issue with the board inside the unit or the thermostat. The AC unit needs both AC and DC power to work properly.

Also if you are using an cords or adapters on the main shore cord please let me know.... Robert