Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I turn on the fog lamps on my 2004 Pace Arrow 35G?

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What engine or chassis do you have?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

IF it is a gas engine not a diesel then it is showing a bank of switches below the heater control, from left to right the fog light switch will be #6, in between that switch it shows radio mode switch and a blank/spare switch.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do headlights or parking lights need be on or off. I know where the switch is. That is not the question
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I just looked at my state (OR) and it says you should never turn the headlights off and just use the fog lights, also when approaching vehicles get within a certain distance the fog lights and or high beams should be turned off. I do not think it matters on the parking lights, they can be on or off, but the headlights should be used with the fog lights.

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I am not stating the question correctly. I need to know if the fog lights will work by themselves or do the need to have something else happen also. For example do the headlights need be on. Do the parking lights need be on. Does the trams need be in drive
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

I do not think so to just make them come on all you should do is hit the switch, however if they do not come on I would verify the switch with the parking lights ON and then try the headlights, if the are not working you could have a blown fuse or bad relay for the lights. Sorry about the confusion. Robert