peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Code d-4

Customer Question

code d-4
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

What will need to be done from here is to have this fault code diagnosed with the proper diagnostic flow chart to locate which component is causing this fault here.Once this has been done the fault can be repaired to correct this issue.Make sure nothing after market was installed before this code set and that no other repairs were done before this code set as these can cause this issue here with the after market component needing either removed or re wired and the previous repair checked over to make sure the vehicle was repaired properly.Being a 2014 model this may be covered under factory warranty to have diagnosed and repaired at no cost to you if you take this model to a dealer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well Pete, I have enough knowledge to have guessed this much. thank you for your response, not much help

Being a 2014 model is this still under factory warranty?