Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Just bought a 2003 Minnie Winnie, trying to learn how things

Customer Question

Just bought a 2003 Minnie Winnie, trying to learn how things work. When I have the generator running, the wall sockets don't work. Is there a switch or panel where I can check breakers?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Can you go outside to the generator and look in the compartment next to the generator and see if there is a cord and outlet? On some units you have to physically plug a cord in to allow power into the RV. Also on the generator you should have two breakers, make sure the breaker are not tripped. IF you do not have a cord on the generator you have to plug in AND the breakers are good please let me know.... Follow ups are included.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi just checking in and seeing if you need more help on this, follow ups are included... Robert