Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Model 7920-11 /2 ft camper. How do you start this heater?

Customer Question

Model 7920-11 for 81/2 ft camper. How do you start this heater?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

All you should have to do is turn on the LP and then turn the thermostat ON and then raise the temp, the first thing that should happen is the blower motor should come on. After the blower motor comes up to speed you will hear the gas valve click and then the electrode will start sparking. IF the blower motor is not coming on it could be an issue with the thermostat, time delay relay or circuit board. Click HERE for a service manual that should help. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert