Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Have a 2006 Fleetwood while the key is out gauges keep

Customer Question

have a 2006 Fleetwood while the key is out gauges keep moving one way or other can t stop them unless I turn rear switch off also if I start engine all works fine. ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Moving on their own despite the key being off? And continue to move? Please clarify this for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they won t stop just keep gong from side to side as if it is seeing the key has been turned on they fine if I start engine
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The usual cause for this is some internal feedback in the circuit board and most of the time the best thing to do (in any case, not just this one) is to hit the disconnect relay switch and turn the power off when you aren't using it. As long as it functions prooperly when you are driving, this isn't a big deal and doesn't warrant the cost of replacing this. Hope that is helpfl here. Please get back to me later if you need to follow up. All future posts are convered by our fee and there is no time limit. Thanks!