gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 04 Mountair 43ft and lost my turn & hazard. I

Customer Question

I have a 04 Mountair 43ft and lost my turn & hazard. I checked fuses& flasher and nothing
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. IF you are sure that the flasher is good (which you replaced) and the fuses are good, then the most likely is in the mechanism itself. I don't have a wiring diagram for this, but I am adding a link to Newmar Customer Service and perhaps they can furnish you a diagram for tracking this down. Once you have that you can get back to me and I can guide you in the testing. A 12 VDC test light would be needed for this. About $5 or so at most automotive or hardware stores. All the follow ups here are included in our fee and fully expected.