Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2005 mandalay front suspention leek iar

Customer Question

2005 mandalay front suspention leek iar
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.......

Air leaks can be difficult to find. What you can do is air the unit up and then get a bottle of soapy water, about 1/4 cup of liquid soap in a spray bottler. Go to the front and start spraying down all the bags, fittings and lines. IF you have a leak you will see bubbling coming from the air leak, on very big leaks it may blow the soapy solution away from the area but you would hear it..... A few areas I would look at is the fittings on the bags sometimes they can crack and spray all your lines down really well. Sometimes you also have to let the solution sit and go back to it and re-check... They can be difficult to find...... Hope this helps some.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Normally the dump valves will be in the rear located in the chassis sometimes they are right below the floor line above the rear differential, you would see the air lines and 12 volt wires going to them....