Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

It appears I have no power to my Hadley air leveling system

Customer Question

It appears I have no power to my Hadley air leveling system on my 2014 Tiffin Zephyr. What do I do?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a reset breaker or fuse?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded. To be honest the Hadley leveling is an odd ball in the RV world, not to many manufacturers use that system. For the leveling to work the parking brake must be set and the engine has to be in neutral or park. Normally the controls would still turn on. I would look outside in a compartment for a series of breakers and make sure you so not have one tripped. I would go to the battery and follow the cables, sometimes they will install a short stop style breaker on the cable from the motor to the jacks. The other style breaker will have a button with a lever on it. Below is a picture of the short stop style breaker, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and could be on the frame, the voltage on each post to ground should be close, so I would be checking voltage if you find any. IF that is not the problem then I would get a hold of Tiffin directly, they do have a technical support number and they can be helpful I have contacted them before as a tech. but offer support for owners.... Hope this helps some.... Robert