gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 1996 Day Break RV, by Damon Corp. and looking

Customer Question

Hey Guys, I have a 1996 Day Break RV, by Damon Corp. and looking for the winterization procedure for this particular RV. Can you advise?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I can walk you through the procedure if you like but will not know any specific locations of valves as this is an older unit. IF you want to give it a try please let me know and I can go through the steps.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks Robert, I need specific procedures for this RV.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

IF you like I can put your question back up for other experts. Maybe another expert will have some info on this model...

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Robert, I noticed that my credit card has already been charged the $19.00 fee. At this point I am not satisfied with the answer I received and want a credit back to my credit card.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I was waiting to hear back to see if you wanted to try another expert, I can request a refund for you...

Robert