Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Tyring to find where the engine cnmputer system is locaied

Customer Question

tyring to find where the engine cnmputer system is locaied on a 2003 discovery motorhome
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I see no other experts have responded. I would look right under the engine access panel in the bedroom and see if it is on the frame below the access, have seen them there before, I would also look for it in the rear storage compartments near the batteries, normally you will have two plugs and the plugs will get secured with a bolt so they stay tight. I might also look on the passenger side of the engine. Beyond that I would get a hold of Fleetwood with the FIN number and they should be able to tell you location, they should have a technical support department..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the ending of your email was removed or lost ...Where on engine is the ECM located?????
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

This was my response to you on 11/12..... I would look right under the engine access panel in the bedroom and see if it is on the frame below the access, have seen them there before, I would also look for it in the rear storage compartments near the batteries, normally you will have two plugs and the plugs will get secured with a bolt so they stay tight. I might also look on the passenger side of the engine. Beyond that I would get a hold of Fleetwood with the FIN number and they should be able to tell you location, they should have a technical support department..... Robert