Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a brand new Atwood tankless got water heater. An I

Customer Question

I have a brand new Atwood tankless got water heater. An I changed bottles THRN turn stove on. An run stove to let air out then turned on switch in side for to light up AN HAVE HOT WATER IT WONT LIGHT
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF this happened right after changing the bottles go back to the bottles and shut the valve, slowly open the valve for the bottles back up, sometimes if the valve is opened to fast the regulator can lock up and you might not get the proper pressure, have seen this happen more then a few times. Try running the stove burners after you open the valve back up to help equalize the pressure. Make sure you have good battery(DC) voltage as well... IF you still need more help please get me the model of the Atwood...Hope this helps... Robert