Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

IT APPEARS TO BE SQUARE AS THE DAYLIGHT ONLY SHOWS IN BOTTOM

Customer Question

iT APPEARS TO BE SQUARE AS THE DAYLIGHT ONLY SHOWS IN BOTTOM CORNER , IF NOT i WOULD STILL NEED TO KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND A TECHNICIAN TO ADJUST FOR ME . CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA??
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't know any by name.............if you are stopping at some campground along the way, most have a mobile tech or two that they know of OR a shop in the area who does good work. IF you know the town or city where you are staying you can just Google "RV shops in............" and some will come up and you can call them and find out how much they charge. I don't think a new seal is needed. Maybe just some additional trim at the lower edges. This is a common problem and easily fixed. On a main Interstate there will be lots of places. Again...........campgrounds are a good source of recommendations. I get many of mine from the two RV campgrounds in town.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

IF you give me the route and where you plan to stop I can supply a few........but, I have no way of knowing what kind of work they do or how much they charge.