Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I just bought a chieftain winnibego 1985. The staring brakes

Customer Question

I just bought a chieftain winnibego 1985. The staring brakes and air conditioner all are linked and it's all not working. How much money is involved in repairing it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what you meant by "staring brakes" there...........and is this the dash A/C or the roof mounted unit? Please clarify this for me and I can assist you further here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok im sorry. This rv is in pretty good shape except the brakes don't work. The person I bought it from said it's connected to the steering and air conditioner ? How much is this going to cost?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The brakes are not connected to the air conditioner in any way. The brakes may be just an adjustment or perhaps you need some shoes and other work. I would have a tech look at this and give you an idea. It might be just a few hundred or perhaps a thousand or more if you need a lot of work. Always best to have someone who knows these things look at any coach first before you buy it. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.