Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2008 Tiffin Open Road and I am having problem with

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Tiffin Open Road and I am having problem with my jacks (Atwood Levelegs) I can not get the control panel to turn on. and I can not find the controller.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

They can put these almost any place and I would contact Tiffin Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your year, make and model and see if they can send you some wiring diagrams for this. I should point out that if the control module is bad that these are NLA and I have heard that some one is rebuilding them, but I don't know that for sure. Perhaps Tiffin can shed some light on that. Please get back to me if you need more on this later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Was Tiffin able to give you some help in the location for the module? And do they have any replacements or know who rebuilds them?