Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Stuck in kerikeri nz My rm2355 just clicks away and doesnt

Customer Question

Stuck in kerikeri nz
My rm2355 just clicks away and doesnt ignite on gas or go on 12v or 240v.
Do I need a new board?
Thanks Colin(###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

With it not working at all on all three sources and with the electrode sparking it sounds like the circuit board is at fault. One thing I would check is to make sure the DC voltage going into the fridge is good. Click HERE and see page 17 if the voltage was low then the fridge may not function correctly. IF the fridge is sparking then it should be lighting off, blow out the burner tube really good, this will be the area below the electrode, you will have to take off the protection cover, make sure the tube is clean and the electrode is about 3/16" over that burner tube, also make sure the manual gas valve is on, that is on page 17. The LP pressure also should be verified. IF all the items are good it would help confirm the circuit board as the problem..... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert