gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2013 keystone Montana gh country. When I plugged

Customer Question

I have a 2013 keystone Montana high country. When I plugged the external power in I heard a pop and the trailer has no internal power. I checked the following; 2 40amp converter fuses, main fuse pannel, all GFI outlets. 2 INLINE 15amp and one 30amp fuse at battery. Verified power from connection and at the trailer end of the lead.
What am I missing
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.

Are you missing both the AC and DC power? The AC power would be the outlets microwave etc.

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both are dead
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay I waited for some time for a response and had to go to my daughters basketball game. Seeing if you still need more help...

Do you have a built in generator on your Montana.....

Robert