Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am in need of a magic bed and hardware 1998 safari trek.

Customer Question

I am in need of a magic bed and hardware for a 1998 safari trek. is such a thing available?
Steve Fowler email:***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What parts are you looking for there is an updated motor kit that is available, click HERE for pricing on that, if you are in need of something else please let me know....

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I seem to recall there is also a toothed track system that bolts to the RV wall. Where can I obtain that? and also the bed itself.
Thanks
Steve
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes you are correct, I have been doing this site for several years and something like this that is obsolete your best bet is going to be to call around to some of the larger RV salvage yards and see if you can obtain the parts needed. These salvage yards are all over the US, I have always had good luck with Colaw and Arizona salvage, click HERE and HERE for the contact info on them.... Hope this helps some, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert