Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Is there a service to help me ice my RV? I have an emergency

Customer Question

Is there a service to help me ice my RV? I have an emergency meeting in China. Leaving tomorrow and will be back on Saturday. Then I am supposed to be in key largo with my RV on wed afternoon. Is there a service out there that will drive my rig from Las
Vegas to key largo or someplace near?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

There are a few companies that use private contractors to deliver RV'S to all parts of the US, one that I have heard positive comments about is U ship. Click HERE for them and you should be able to fill out the info for the shipping and then will get a response on the cost. Most all shipping companies will require there drivers to have a CDL and the drivers will know how to operate everything for driving.... hope this helps some... Robert