Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How to replace heater core

Customer Question

How to replace heater core
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I see no other experts have responded..... From my experience on the Monaco's the heater core will be inside a plastic box mounted to the floor of the passenger side dash. You should be able to see the rubber lines under the front cap area going into the box. That box has to be separated to gain access to the heater core. On some Monaco's they have a cabinet on the floor that you can remove to give some access. This is not an easy task and sometimes you have to reach in and remove any screws by feel, an inspection mirror and light will go a long way. You also want to get some pinch off pliers and pinch the lines off before removing the core... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert