gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Hooking up a brake controller trailer and cannot find the

Customer Question

Hooking up a brake controller for my trailer and cannot find the switch for the wire going to controller.. I found the switch on the brake pedal and has juice on both sides of the wiring.. Never seen that before..When you push the pedal, one side loses power???
This is a Tiffin Allegro, 2003...
Would really appreciate some info if you can help...
Thanks, Ed
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I would contact Tiffin Parts and Service at(###) ###-####and give them your year, make and model and they can supply you with the diagrams you need. Once you have those, please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included inour fees.