Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Where is the manual hand crank front hydraulics jacks on a

Customer Question

Where is the manual hand crank for the front hydraulics jacks on a 2015 Sierra 376bhok
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is this a Lippert Level-Up system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe so I just have the toggle switch on the front underneath, the rears are electric
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure that they are hydraulic...........most systems that are hydraulic have all the jacks and landing gear controlled by a touch pad or remote?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Lippert Level Up systems don't have a manual crank to speak of. They have a manual retract procedure, but it isn't with a crank. Take a look at the attached link of a video of the instructions for this system. Hope this proves helpful here. If this isn't your system, please let me know. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just have the hydraulics power landing gear in the front, the rear is. Electric
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

O.K.........but, the manual retract is the same. You have to release the set screw at the solenoid and use a drill motor on the end of the pump as shown in that video. IF you have the time, it is better to find out why they aren't working or is this just "in case" kind of thing? Having adequate batteries and battery condition is very important here. Jack motors and slide rooms take a lot of power to operate. One battery won't do a good job, but many dealers do this on the cheap and won't spend the money to install what is needed here. Does this help? Please get back to me with any other questions or concerns about this as all the follow ups here are included and expected. Thanks!