Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2016 2 full bath. The main slide doesn't seem to

Customer Question

I have a 2016 2 full bath. The main slide doesn't seem to have power to it and the mid ship shower has no water pressure. All were working fine for three months prior.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to check is to make sure no fuses have blown as well as no circuit breakers have tripped.If an issue is found with any of these it will need to be corrected to resolve this here.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already checked main fuses at the rear of the coach. The other slides are working fine and I switched the fuses to make sure. No issue there. Is there another set of fuses that control the slides?

My info is limited on this model so I cannot see what fuses or fuse panels operate the slides.If you have checked all fuses and fuse panels and no issues were found most likely the fuses and circuit breakers are o.k.

Was anything done on the vehicle as it sat and was there any water damage or rodent damage at all outside or inside of it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I would rather speak to an RV specialist. No offense.

No problem.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Many times the slide-room motor will be wired directly to the battery and sometimes they will use a shortstop style breaker, below is a picture, as a general rule they like to stick them on the cable 18" from the battery, the breaker would have a tiny tab that pops out when it trips. The voltage on each post should be close, you would measure voltage to chassis ground. Sometimes they will also use a slide room controller between the switch and motor but being a 2016 would be hard for me to say location. Since this is a new unit I might get a hold of the dealer as any repairs should be covered under warranty. IF you start taking to many components apart you could void that warranty..... Hope this helps some.... Robert