Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Hyde hank. I just entered my rv and the lights are dim.

Customer Question

Hyde hank. I just entered my rv and the lights are dim. After a little while they will go bright
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That usually indicates a problem with either the charging or the batteries or both. Check the fluid level in the batteries first. See if the cables need cleaning, especially the ground lead to the chassis frame. If the batteries are over 3 years old they may be ready for a change. The charging can be checked with a small digital multimeter like you can find at most automotive or hardware stores. About $20 or so and I can direct you in the testing. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this sorted out or do you still need more assistance with it?