Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Does the radiator in a 2002 Holiday Rambler Naviagator ,side

Customer Question

Does the radiator in a 2002 Holiday Rambler Naviagator ,side rad.come the side or the bottom.Thxs
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Normally it would come out the bottom. In the shop we would disconnect everything and then support the radiator and then raise the RV up in the air with lifts and the radiator will stay in place. It would be close getting it out using the leveling jacks, you might need to use blocks under the jacks to get enough clearance for the radiator to come out.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... robert