gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have an 01 e350 that the brake lights 't work. The rear

Customer Question

I have an 01 e350 that the brake lights don't work. The rear turn signals work fine, but not the brakes. Brake light switch at the pedal works and all the fuses are good. Checked the turn/multi-function switch and can't find a wire that lights up the test light when I apply the brake. The upper brake light works...
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you take the bulbs out and test them and look to be sure that there was no corrosion in the sockets? Do that and then hook up a 12 VDC test light and see if you have power into the sockets on the brake side. Are the turns signals integral or separate? Get back to me with this info and I can offer more here. All follow ups are included in our fee.