Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Looking to purchase a 2000 National SeaView Motorhome. Test

Customer Question

Looking to purchase a 2000 National SeaView Motorhome. Test drove it, ran well, but it won't shift past neural into park. What's causing this?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That could be just some linkage adjustment or it can be internal. What is the number off the trans? Get back to me with that info and I can offer more in the way of possibilites. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does internal consist of?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Any number of parts........did you get a number off the trans? What is the engine on this?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Good chance that it is internal. In most cases it can be fixed without taking the trans out. The fix depends on whose product this is. Not too much on parts.....mostly labor. One of my techs has had his own trans shop so once I know what you have I can offer more.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to track down the model number off the trans? I can tell you more once I have that..........