Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have 2007 Renegade with a Suburban propane furnace. Has

Customer Question

I have 2007 Renegade with a Suburban propane furnace. Has always worked perfectly. recent problem.... I turn on the furnace with the thermostat, then in a few seconds the unit comes on (or at least you hear something moving air inside), then after maybe 10 -15 seconds unit shuts off. It's like it never lights the burner and the fan just goes off due to that fact. Repeat and it does the same thing. Has plenty of propane in the tank and I never messed with the valve (assuming I knew where it was) Steve
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That sounds like the control board isn't seeing the flame and shuts down the gas valve. I would have the board tested to see for sure. IF you do need a new control board I would go with an aftermarket board made by Dinosaur Electonics as they are far more reliable. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this sorted out yet or do we need to dig deeper into the problem?