peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Have VT2500, new base unit/ old cassettes, getting

Customer Question

Have VT2500, new base unit/ old cassettes, getting intermittent operation of vac pump when cassette in place. Can remove cassette and operate switch manually, works ok
Had been working ok up untll recently. Also having problems with seal in toilet, use Rocol silicone grease but ball does not seal unless you lift operating handle quickly, after discharging, to assist closure.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or that the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

There may be an issue with water flow possibly being restricted causing the issues here or a venting issue causing an issue.Unfortunately as difficult as this question is to answer here it is best to have this checked into and tested by an authorized service center that knows this model and can work on this here as they should be able to locate and repair the fault fairly quickly to correct this.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.