gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

1998 pace arrow vison on a p12 chassis. 12 volt system

Customer Question

1998 pace arrow vison on a p12 chassis. 12 volt system for coach (interior lights etc) only work when on shore power. Is there a single fuse or circuit breaker that controls this.
Batteries are good.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

There are fuses on the inverter itself in most cases.............what is the make and model of your load center where all the fuses and breakers are? That will tell me where to direct you.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

All follow ups are included in our fee and expected here. I will make a phone call option available for you in case you feel that would be more productive.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you check the fuses on the disconnect solenoid for the house batteries? IF you blew those, you may not have any connection to the batteries. And there are usually some shortstop breakers there and you may have tripped one.