Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Where can I get a diagram of a 2006 fleetwood pioneer rv

Customer Question

Where can I get a diagram of a 2006 fleetwood pioneer rv trailer's sub structure (body frame) so that I can attach a ladder to it rear. Thank you, RM
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can't...............those are not available. Fleetwood got rid of all the manuals and diagrams when they quit making these towables. Bummer! The good news is that you can still mount a ladder on there without any problems. The studs are roughly 16" on center from the corner which has two. These are only 1" or less wide. Use some Dicor Lap Sealant 551 underneath each of the "feet" so as to add to the stability and you will be fine, even if you don't hit the studs. The weight will be adequately supported. We do these in my shop all the time this way. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all the follow ups you might have are included in the question fee. No time limit.