Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I just talked to you earlier about the solenoid and the

Customer Question

I just talked to you earlier about the solenoid and the lights not working. I just removed the old solenoid and it looks exactly like a spare I had laying around from my old motorhome. Are all solenoids for this type of stuff the same and inter changeable.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

hi again...

Sorry for the delay, if it looks the same it may or may not work, it matters on what the solenoid is rated and if it is constant duty or not. I think I would wire it in and see what happens but keep an eye on on it, make sure it works with the switch etc. IF it does not work then it is in-correct. I am not sure which solenoid they are using for that year but if it has the same number of posts I would try it out.... Robert