Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 isb cummins kountry star, my voltmètre

Customer Question

I have a 2002 isb cummins kountry star, my voltmètre and rpm gage stop working
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I see you had opened another question asking for a wiring diagram, I do not have any or I would give it to you, we get these types of requests all the time and they are difficult to respond to. IF both the volt meter and rpm gage stopped working I would go to the alternator and check your smaller posts on the alternator and make sure nothing is corroded or dirt, I would also check the connections at the dash gage as well. Try to follow the harness from the alternator as best you can and make sure no wires are melted. Should be a direct shot from the alternator to the gages. IF you can get me the make and model of the alternator I might be able to look into this some more..... Robert