Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

How do I acess the fresh water tank on a 2009 Sierrs 345 qbh

Customer Question

how do I acess the fresh water tank on a 2009 Sierrs 345 qbh
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question.............I was out all day and just got home. What is the nature of your problem? Please explain in some detail what you are trying to accomplish here and I can assist you further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bought the camper at auction so know nothing of its history and have no manual. Went to put in antifreeze and it all ran out on the ground. Thinking the hose is unhooked or something of that nature but need to access the top of the tank to find out.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Check underneath to see if the tank drain is open or the low point drains for the water lines may be open. You can pump the antifreeze through the system from the pump using a winterizing valve which may already be on there. Take a look. This might be easier and faster via a phone chat and I will make that option available for you here.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this wingterized o.k. or do you still need some assistance with it? Please let me know as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit! Thanks...........