Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2008 Winnebago Voyage, and the Backup and passing

Customer Question

We have a 2008 Winnebago Voyage, and the Backup and passing monitor does not turn on. Where is the fuse for this unit?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Many times there will be an in-line fuse on the positive wire going to the monitor. You may have to access the back and see if that fuse is blown, some will use a plastic fuse holder that you have to push and twist to release the fuse, sometimes these types of holders can vibrate loose and fall out or make a poor connection. You also should have another fuse in the chassis fuse box outside. IF you can tell me the model number of the Voyage I should be able to look at a wiring diagram.... Robert