Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

The front overhead cabinet in my 2007 fleetwood southwind is

Customer Question

The front overhead cabinet in my 2007 fleetwood southwind is dropping from the roof and I can see the screws that were holding it up. How do I get to the screws to reattach?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the front cabinet screw into a metal backer or structural component?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Most are secured to just the ceiling, but it is usually reinforced underneath. The solution is usually to jack them back up into place and use some larger diameter screws and perhaps add some L-brackets with several more. This seems to be more prevelent on older Fleetwood units for some reason. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included and expected.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It might be helpful here for you to attach a photo or two of the cabinets so I can make some further suggestions here.