Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2011 Tiffin Allegro 30. We would like to change or

Customer Question

We have a 2011 Tiffin Allegro 30. We would like to change or upgrade the dash monitor to integrate Bluetooth, navigation, the rear and side camera viewing, temp, clock, CD, Sirius, phone (part of Bluetooth). Is there a way to do that? We have the radio, cd, camera monitor that tie in with the above speaker system.
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay I see no other experts have responded. I am sure the upgrade to the dash monitor can be done but I would have a RV shop tackle that project, there could be allot of wiring modifications that need to be done and can be a difficult task. I know there are RV shops that have specialist in the audio video field and that might be the best option if you want to upgrade. I do not think the shower door can be adjusted if the hinge sprung the door may need to be replaced but I would have a shop look at that is well, hard for me to say without looking... Robert