Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Customer Question

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2008 Allegro Bay (Diesel Puller)
1) TV over the driver/passenger seats is loose and rattling (right side only) I believe it has jarred loose the HDM1 sattelite light cable because no direct TV signal is received on the TV in the front and the TV in the eating area. Used a flat screen TV from the house and connected it to the box up front and direct TV worked just fine. How do I remove the TV up front ? Have tried with no luck.
2) RV is equiped with a washer/dryer combo. When purchased (used) the dealer did not inform me that it wasn't working. The lights will come on when turned on, however the door will not lock, thus no water will enter the unit. Went on line and printed out info on the on the (don't have the manufactor's name in front of me, but can get it). It mentioned the lent screen among other things, however I can't locate the screen. There is no panel at the bottom of the unit that can be removed. What do you suggest regarding the screen or if it could be another issue, or both.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Might need to see some pictures of the front TV to direct you to get to the back of the TV. Many times they will screw the framing and hold it in place from the side cabinets, look for some screws that release the frame from around the TV, once the frame is removed then you have access to the bracket holding the TV in place. If you can send some photos with your reply it may help.

As far as the washer if it is a Splendide sometimes on the bottom you have to remove part of the cabinet to get to a removable panel and under the panel is the lent screen, pretty common to remove a nailer on the cabinet just so you can get to that, if you want to send me some pictures on that it also might help.... Robert

Follow ups are included...