Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

1995 fleetwood american dream leveling will not work. There

Customer Question

1995 fleetwood american dream leveling jack will not work.
There is no power at the control panel.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Can you tell me what it says on the control panel for the jacks? Need to know the manufacturer...

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Milwaukee cylinder t
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

IS there a small p/n number on the control panel?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P/n o2753-01
S/n 33500007
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Not sure on that number so my information on this is limited. IF the control panel is not turning ON I would go to the battery and follow cables and make sure you do not have a blown fuse or tripped breaker, as a general rule it would be 18" from the battery. I would also look on the backside of the control panel, on some older controls they had fuses in the actual control panel. Go to the pump/motor and also look for an in-line fuse, most will have one and finally what I would do is get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition ON and probe all your fuses in the main chassis box for power. A test light is a quick and easy way to see where the power is missing..... My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert