peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a cardinal fifth wheel with three slides. The slides

Customer Question

I have a cardinal fifth wheel with three slides. The slides open in a sequence, master bedroom first then the back bedroom then the living room..The master bedroom comes out as usual but the back bedroom will not move. We can hear some clicking back there but it will not move in. What do we need to check? Thanks Lynda McGuire
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check and see if there is any debris possibly blocking the slide tracks or if the slide possibly appears bent at all needing repaired or replaced.If any issues are found with the slides this will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.I suspect there is a bent or damaged track or possibly debris in the way causing this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.