Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My 2008 32.5' Outlook C Class is pre-wired on board

Customer Question

My 2008 32.5' Outlook C Class is pre-wired for an on board generator. What size should I be looking for and where would I find one that is meant to be wired in?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I looked up the spec sheet and it calls for an Onan 4000 Micro Quite gas which is a pretty good size generator and should work well for that unit. It should be compatible with the wiring. I might consider having a RV shop do the install so it goes smoothly, it is about 6 hours of labor if it is prewired. I would call a local RV store in your area and they should be able to assist you on getting that generator. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert