Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Robert

Customer Question

Hi Robert
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Sometimes the water pump will have an in-line fuse on the power wire to the pump, normally that is within 18" of the pump. What I would do at this point is grab a battery and jump power direct so you can pump your antifreeze in. IF it does not appear to be sucking swap the jumper wires and it should pump the antifreeze through for you. IF the pump will not work and you do not have a gravity fill I would try and get a blow out plug and then blow the lines out if you can. I would also check all your fuses and make sure you do not have an in-line fuse near the battery that is blown. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert