Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My h r ambassador 05 cant get the door adjusted, it seems

Customer Question

my h r ambassador 05 cant get the door adjusted, it seems like the top of door is hitting the jamb and the bottom is over to far
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I think the hinge is going to need to be replaced............no adjustments are on that side. Your local dealer may be able to get one for you depending on who made that door for HR. The only other possible way you might repair this is to take the door off and take all the hinges out to a machine shop and have them try to straighten this one for you. A press may be able to put it back to nearly normal. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hinge is now straight I need to know how to make the adjustment on the door ,like hinge adjustments
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

There are none that I know of on these...........but, I will opt out and let another tech offer something if they can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
randall, I don't have a new hinge ,there are some sloted holes in the hinge should I move the top to the left as far asthey will go and the bottom to the right will this help