Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Coachman freedom express 2015, slide out has no power.

Customer Question

Coachman freedom express 2015, slide out has no power. Everything else works. All fuses in panel are good.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Make sure the parking brake is set and then engine is in park, try running the room with the ignition on and off. IF the room still does not work I would go to the battery and follow the cables and look for a tripped breaker, below is a picture, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and could be on the frame OR battery control box. The voltage on each post should be close. Most have a tiny tab that pops out when they trip. IF the room still does not work then I might have the dealer take a look this is a 2015 and any issues should be covered under warranty... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Breaker