Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2000 airbus with HWH series 210 leveling system

Customer Question

I have a 2000 airbus with HWH series 210 leveling system with two slide outs. I set all the jacks and leveled the coach the move the front slide out . but when I moved the back slide out it went half way and stop . Now there is no power to anything not the joy stick lights or anything. where are the fuses for the unit
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I would check in the following ares, near the hydraulic pump'/motor, there should be a fuse, go to the battery cable and follow the smaller gauge wires and look for a fuse and then I would check your chassis fuse box and make sure you do not have a fuse blown, if the fuse box is not marked I would get a 12 volt test light, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse for power. It is a quick and easy way to check the fuses. Click HERE and see the lower pages it will give you an idea of where the fuses should be located, hope this helps some.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have check all that and the fuses in the operators manual they are all good I was hoping that a rexall teck would know of any other fuses
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Please keep in mind I have no idea what you have checked, the manual will show the wiring and fuse locations. I have worked on thousands of different RV'S and things are always different per RV, the system requires ignition power to turn on so I would find the fuses that are hot with the ignition and go from there. IT really sounds like you have a tripped fuse or breaker.... Robert