Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have 2002 Monoco Signature motorhome. The tank gauge

Customer Question

I have 2002 Monoco Signature motorhome. The tank gauge sensors are all loose and dangling. I need to know theory of operation and trobleshoting and repair information. Can you help? Ken
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ken my name is Robert...

I am hoping this will help, click HERE and see page 205 and 206, it will show the sensors at the tank and show you how to calibrate them. I do not have an actual wiring diagram IF I did I would give it to you. Pretty sure this is a system that Monaco made and information is lacking. Also not sure you know this or not but Allied purchased Monaco and they do have a technical support line that takes calls during the week, I have received positive comments from other owners that have called in so I might contact them to see if they have any detailed prints for this year, they can be reached at 877.....466....6226..... Hope this helps some, my goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, I only get credit when you select a rating if you would like to try another expert please let me know.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry; you haven't told me anything I didn't already know,Which was nothing.I'm sorry I have bothered you.Please don't try to charge my card! Ken
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Sorry I could not help out more, I will request a refund for you... Robert