Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2003 safari Panther motorhome and when I came home

Customer Question

I have a 2003 safari Panther motorhome and when I came home today the keyless entry pad was flashing red and the door is locked. What do I do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay I see no other experts have responded. I would verify your battery voltages to start make sure the voltage is over 11 volts, I might then try and disconnect the battery cables and see if it will reset. I would also try and see if it will accept the factory default for the lock, that should be 555 and see if it locks, there is no default for the unlock and would be the number that you programmed into the pad. IF you do not know how to program the pad let me know and I can send you the owners manual for this.... IF it still fails to unlock then it could be a component failure.... Hope this helps some... Robert