Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My 110 outlets utilities quit working were is the ceiling

Customer Question

my 110 outlets for my utilities quit working were is the ceiling connetion box at?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is this on one of the GFCI protected circuits? That would be the first place to check. There will be at least two of those. One in the kitchen area and one in the bathroom area. Push the button in on the outlet to reset it. Most of these control more than one outlet. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this curicut in not on gfci. this works rear tv front tv micro wave and 110v under dinning room table.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The microwave is on a GFCI circuit. I would give Fleetwood Customer Service a call and get a complete set of wiring diagrams for this coach so you can track that down. They will need your FIN number as that is how they are filed. You might check the reset on your inverter to be sure that didn't trip. Those should come through that as well. Let me know if you need help with the nummber.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

They like you to order these online, but sometimes you can call and get them e-mailed to you. (###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fin 770vy4477188 model v mo 10 yr 99
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You give that to Fleetwood...........

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid you to find the connection box not fleetwood. thanks anyway
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't have near enough room for all those diagams for the 1000 plus makes and models........I gave you the solution, but if you choose not to go that route, it is your call. Have a nice day..........